Cooperative learning - because we is more than me
If you find Maddie's statement above unconvincing, please find testimonials from grown-ups below.
Many are happy to act as my reference; please contact me for details.
The following is from an open letter to a colleague from Alex Bowles, Headteacher at Great Hockham Primary School & Nursery, October 2016:
The next quote is from one of his staff:
‘‘Great resources which can be used effectively and without a lot of prep. Slots in with what we are doing and works with any subject and age group.”
- Rose McCrum, HLTA at Great Hockham Primary School, July 2016.
Another headteacher, Lucy Bates of Ormesby Village Junior School, writes:
Teacher in Year 3/4 at Ormesby, Rachel Holt, said:
They were quite a fussy class - but they love it...”
Dalila Mengullet, Chemistry teacher, CCCU INSPIRE STEM PGCE 11-18, Imperial College, 2017.
- Judith Cross, RE coordinator at St Andrews School, on the tailored RE course:
Islam? Teaching Religious Literacy & Controversy Using Cooperative Learning, 2016.
- Izzy Richards, History and English teacher at Queen Mary's Grammar School,
on Better Reading through Cooperative Learning, 2016.
- Vanessa Branch, Safeguarding & Behavior Lead, Norwich Primary Academy, 2016.
- Lubna Khan, Headteacher at Berrymede Junior School, London, 2016.
- Nidha Anwar, teacher at Apex Primary School, 2015.
-Judy Brady, teacher at Norwich Primary Academy after a coaching session, 2015.
- Z.Khanom, Headteacher at Headstart Education Center, 2015.
- Garry Swinton, Chaplain of The Grey Coat Hospital and Westminster City School.
on tailored event Healing Fractures II - Beyond Birmingham?, 2015.
it almost teaches itself.”
- M. Vince, RE teacher, 2014. Watch the video.
- Conleth Buckley, teacher trainer with the British Council, 2014.
- Hannah Hunter, RE coordinator, Queensmead School, 2014.
- Sarah Cobbold, RE teacher, Sct Benedict's Catholic High School, 2014.
- Claire Cuminatto, Lecturer in French Language at the School of Language and Communication Studies,
University of East Anglia, 2014.
Higher Education context.”
- Dr Mike Diboll, Associate Tutor in EAP and Academic Development, University of Sussex, 2014.
As is the case with the list of my previous work, this is not comprehensive record of testimonials. Please find lots more in the video gallery which include themed interviews with headteachers and teachers. Or have a look at Features & Benefits.