The tailored VNET/NB2B CPD & coaching programme Diamonds in the Rough was first presented to thirty school leaders on 20 March at the Enterprise Centre, Mattishall. Supported by Alex Bowles.
- Watch edited video of the presentation.
- Check details and availability of Diamonds in the Rough.
- Watch the original slideshow in your browser.
- Read the related article on cooperativelearning.works on objectives and outcomes. These include: Higher level thinking & argumentation • Self-assessment • Integrating new and previous understanding • Written evidence of learning • Social skills & class building • Retention • Differentiation • Preparing for course/lesson subject • “Hard” subject knowledge • Metacognition • Peer tutoring • Feedback ...how?
I want to know about upcoming events
"You wouldn't have thought the same bandaid could work
equally well for a good school and a school in special measures..."
- Alex Bowles, in his introduction to the session, 20 March 2017.